I was just catching up on reading my blog list...so glad everyone is back and posting after the holidays...when I popped into Semi True Torystellar's and saw that she had gotten "The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award"...well deserved, in my not so humble opinion!!! As I read her post, I was surpised to learn two things...one, we're both closet Twilight junkies and two, she passed the award on to me!!! She said "and finally Dad over at Unsound Reasoning because he’s just a laugh, regardless of what he thinks of Idaho." I'd like to go on record, no actual potatoes were harmed during my rant about Idaho!!! Thank you Tory!
It seems that I have to share five guilty pleasures and pass the award to three fellow bloggers....here we go:
1. One of my favorite things about this time of year is the availability of Egg Nog...I absolutely love it...espically to chase down cookies :-)
2. My iPad...the girls call if my BFF...not with the same tone now since I got them each one for Christmas :-)
3. The smell of a puppy...a very macho, he-man kinda puppy...pit bull maybe :-)
4. Reading a book that is soooo good that you're mad because it's over.
5. That I've always had crappy hair...makes it so much easier to accept losing it :-)
It is my distinct pleasure to pass this award to....red carpet and drum roll....honor guard with raised swords...Odie at The Simple Life, who posted a great story today that will rekindle your faith in people and always has a positive outlook...Lyndelou at The Giggle Fest because she inspires me...her ability to cope with adversity and maintain a great sense of humor is amazing...and Bubbles at Bursts of Bubbles because she is Irresistibly Sweet :-)
Now...everyone go check out Can U Relate? Thanks again Tory!