(what's the plural of appendix?) they kinda grossed me out...and I thought some of you might have just eaten so I opted for the cute teddy bear. Very thoughtful aren't I :-)
Facing 50 With Humor has honored me with the unique Memetastic Award...thank you Facing 50 :-) What makes this award unique is that I have to tell y'all four lies and one truth and see if you can pick out the truth! As fun as this sounds, like most men (back me up Bruce, Odie, ib, Jimmy and all other males in the house) I find it extremely difficult to be anything other than painfully honest...a lie is sooo alien to the male gender but in the sense of fun and fair play, I'll give it a try :-)
1. I have had the good fortune to personally meet two sitting U.S. Presidents....Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.
2. I have urinated on every active U.S. military flight line in the Pacific theater
3. My mother's step brother was President Johnson's driver
4. I used to keep bees as a hobby.
5. When I was 12, I broke both legs at the same time when I wrecked my bicycle...I ran into a mailbox and over a hill!
Wow...that was exhausting....but somehow liberating at the same time :-) Now I get to share the fun with a few folks, I hereby bestow the Memetastic Award to
Mrs. Hyde @ A Bitch Called Mom
Starlight @ Crazy Thoughts
Becca @ My Life
Jax @ You are Loved
Just Sayin' @ Dumb Homosapiens