I woke up with a headache, so it was Excedrine Migraine for breakfast...low calorie but not much in the taste department. It's raining and gloomy outside and I just heard on the radio that we're supposed to get hit with a snow storm tonight!!! But....on the bright side...today is President's Day, which is a federal holiday so I get the day off and can just lay around and be lazy...or I could go take Jumble Mash to lunch....hmmm, decisions, decisions.
In honor of President's Day...here is an offering of Presidential Trivia
1. Who was the first President to live in the White House?
2. Who was the shortest President, at 5 feet, 4 inches?
3. Which President had 15 children?
4. Which President was the first to have a Christmas tree in the White House?
5. Which President dedicated the Statue of Liberty?
6. Which President had the largest feet...size 14!!!
7. Which President was the first to name an African American to his cabinet?
8. Who became vice president and president without being elected to either office?
9. Who was the only President to serve in both World War I and World War II?
10. Who was the first President to give a speech on television?
And because I don't want my International friends to feel left out...
1. Which Australian Prime Minister was noted in Parliment for using terms such as "You Scumbag" and "You Slime"?
2. Which Australian Prime Minister went missing at Portsea, Victoria in 1967?
3. Which Australian Prime Minister cried on television after being voted out of office?
4. Which UK Prime Minister had a blend of tea named for him?
5. Which UK Prime Minister won the Nobel Prize in literature?
6. Who was the only Jewish UK Prime Minister?
My civic duty to stimulate the minds of the masses has been met for today :-)