First and foremost....I must plug Jumble Mash's first ever GIVE-AWAY...you heard right...."Miss I Love to Spend Dad's Money....but Not Mine" is having a GIVE-AWAY, so rush over there and get signed up....she told me there was a no family members can win disclaimer somewhere way down in the fine-print where I couldn't see it cause I'm now officially old :-)
Today was pretty much a pain in the buttocks and I absolutely couldn't wait until quitting time! As I walked in the freezing rain/sleet to my car....I was still happy that it was quitting time!
Old, single guy food tip of the day...Bob Evans single serving mashed potatos...microwavable....mmmm, mmmm, good!
If I don't get my last 10 pearls of wisdom done tonight, I'll finish tomorrow and you can quietly add "and Thursday Thinking" to the title....thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Oh yeah....I can see some future blogs in the making...I subscribed to Match.com last night....so far I got hit on by a Russian potato farmer chick that I'm pretty sure could whip me the best out of three falls....I'll keep searching :-)
Now, on with the wisdom:
41. Some days, the best course of action is to just stay in bed.
42. Never take playing cards with nekkid women on them to school...elementary school :-)
43. Sometimes, the most effective way to teach your kids something is to admit that you're wrong...as painful as that is!
44. Asking the cute young blonde working the condom counter if they come in petite will wipe the smug look off her face every time :-)
45. Legos have no natural predators.
46. Somehow sand will get into places that water can't!!!
47. Empathy is a skill that can be learned, with practice.
48. Every day above ground is a good day.
49. Compromise is not the other person giving in to your way of thinking!
50. Nothing...not fame, fortune, power, or glory...is more important to me than my daughters!
That's it....that's what I've learned in 50 years :-) Oh, now you don't have to worry about adding the "Thinking Thursday" thing to the title :-)